Organic Rosehip, Nettle, Lavender & Calendula Balm
Rosehip, Lavender, Calendula & Nettle Balm.
Solar infused for 6 weeks in organic olive oil.
This all rounder balm has been created with the whole family in mind.
~ Rosehip, helping stimulate collagen in the skin will help to feel the face and body feel soft and nourished.
~ Lavender, a gentle and healing herb aiding in relaxation and soothing our mind and body.
~ Calendula, a deeply nourishing herb that aids in healing when the skin needs some TLC
~ Nettle, my all time favourite herb which is rich in iron, folic acid and so many minerals and vitamins. This super plant also helps to clear skin issues such as dermatitis and psoriasis.
The herbs have been carefully chosen for their nourishing compounds and medicinal properties that help to soothe and protect, promote skin repair and tissue regeneration.
This balm is free of any preservatives and additives.
Available in two sizes so please see below.
Additional ingredients ~
- SHEA BUTTER: The high concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins make Shea butter an ideal cosmetic ingredient for softening skin. Shea butter also has anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Shea butter can condition, tone, and soothe your skin. It's deeply nourishing as the vitamins and phytonutrients it contains are deeply absorbed into the skin, healing wounds from the inside out.
- COCOA BUTTER:
Cocoa butter makes an excellent skin moisturizer and it does more than just hydrate the skin. It melts around body temperature so it’s a good skin moisturizer, and since it’s also edible, it’s not dangerous to use as a lip balm as well. Cocoa butter contains a high antioxidant level that protects skin from damage and reduces inflammation. It promotes the healing process and soothes, hydrates, and softens scar tissue and is one of the best natural ingredients to improve stretch marks. It can help the skin to renew its cells.
- BEESWAX has anti-inflammatory properties and encourages the healing of wounds. It is also protective, helping form a barrier between the skin and the environment without clogging pores.
Furthermore, beeswax is high in vitamin A, which has been found to support cell reconstruction and health.
The protective nature of beeswax helps hold in moisture and reduce the dryness of the skin. It is also a humectant, which means that it attracts water. This helps keep the skin hydrated and soft and the hypoallergenic and moisturising properties of beeswax make it an effective treatment for dry skin and more serious issues like eczema.
Beeswax can be used to treat the itchiness of these conditions and prevent further drying out.
*DIRECTIONS FOR USE
-I recommend applying the balms with clean, dry hands or a small teaspoon or spatula.
- Please carry out a patch test to ensure no allergic reaction 24 hours before using them, if irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- Gently massage into skin, for external use only.
-As this product does not contain preservatives I recommend using it within 12 months of purchase.
- To help keep the product fresh and looking their best, please keep them in a dry and cool place.
- Balms will melt in hot conditions, If they do, don't worry, simply place them in a cool place and give them t ime to reset.
~~WARNING: Because of the YARROW and COMFREY INFUSED OILS, those who are pregnant or nursing should NOT use this product. Individuals who have a medical condition should always consult with their physician before using any product containing essential oils and herbs.
~~ Also, the YARROW INFUSED OIL may cause an allergic reaction in some people, please patch test this balm before using it.~~
NB: The information provided throughout this site is for educational purposes only and is not to be regarded as a substitute for professional medical advice,
they do not intend to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
-Always consult a healthcare professional before taking herbal products.
-Please see a medical professional about any health concerns you have.
-If you use herbs, do so responsibly.
-Herbs may be harmful if taken for the wrong condition, used in excessive amounts, combined with prescription drugs or alcohol, or used by people who do not know what they are doing.
-Please carry out a patch test to ensure no allergic reaction 24 hours before using them.
-Stop using immediately if an allergic reaction, redness or irritation occurs.
-Please reach out to a professional for any possible contraindication and/or interaction with medications.
I purchased this product and have been using for several weeks no.w. it's amazing for the sensitive under eye area and I love that I recognise all the ingredients as they are natural. The packaging is so appealing and professional and would make a perfect gift. I can't wait to try the exfoliator!